ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fresh BG shots-*3/4 small front plate* finally!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
After wanting a small plate for ages, i finally ordered and it came today :)
Plate is 520mm X 90mm and glad i went for that size as it fits perfect in the recess
Also had a new rear plate made up at standard size so i could get rid off rhe "pressed plates"
I decided to get rid of the "elf" sticker from the window and have took most of the "cliosport" sticker off also,i eant it to be more in the corner so will order a bew one :)
Pics....
6bfdab55.jpg

0fb65034.jpg

aae07942.jpg

46fd4b86.jpg

b4f7e054.jpg

6e5d1d63.jpg

e7bbc995.jpg

87f32e74.jpg

I like this one!
aa7db1c6.jpg

Oh, and :(
2adc5c62.jpg

AB 182
Looks amazingly clean mate, 3/4 plate has always been on my to buy list. Need to pull my finger out and get one ordered.

All went well with the big service I take it?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Looks amazingly clean mate, 3/4 plate has always been on my to buy list. Need to pull my finger out and get one ordered.

All went well with the big service I take it?

Yes mate, was allways spot on anyway before the belts but has continued to be fine since and will hopefully remain that way lol! Plan on getting it mapped and rr'd later in the year so i know what bhp it makes! Was speaking to Stew at AAS and he said a couple years ago a group of lads got their clio's rr'd and the only one with the AAS system made alot higher than the rest
Defo go for the plate mate only £12 and a great mod!

Cheers Dave, i think the same about RB when i see them lol

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Its a carbon fibre one mate from ktec, look nice but if im honest it stone chips really easy :(

Z4 Coupe
Looks spot on mate! I've got mine on order from fancy plates! Just waiting for it to arrive:) can't wait!

BG 182
That looks amazing, makes me relaise why I bought a BG ;)

What spring setup have you got? and how low is it sitting? perfect stance tbh

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers everyone!
Hartz, im on GAZ coilovers, really couldnt tell you how low etc as they were simply adjusted till it looked how i want.ive recently had it raised slightly and the coilys had been refurbed

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
You don't hang around do you! Lol it was only the other day you was asking what size plate mine was... Absolutely love your car! :)

Clio 197
looking good, i have just got new plates myself,wimped out with the small plates and went for legal size , didn't want any police attention. really nice 182 you have there!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Are you running a different size tyre to standard ? I ask as the wheels look much bigger

I am mate yes, i run 195 40 16's, thats why the wheels look bigger.obviously thats not the size tyre you would want if you did track days etc but in all honesty i dont thrash the car as i respect it to much to risk damaging it, not to mention the amount of money ive spent lol!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
looking good, i have just got new plates myself,wimped out with the small plates and went for legal size , didn't want any police attention. really nice 182 you have there!

I know what you mean mate, hopefully it wont get any atention, the font is correct etc, i think its mainly people ho have stupid font/coulor/ spacing that get noticede. Also if your known to drive like a tit etc, i make a point of driving sensibly espeshaly "round the town and area i live" lol

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely plate and stance is spot on if a tad impractical!!

Honestly mate if you thonk its low, you should of seen it before, its much more practical now! I couldnt get the toe of my shoes under the splitter before lol

200 FF Storm Grey
Love it mate, im a fan of the old less is more in terms of looks, think the front badge would look.so such better chrome though