ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fresh Pics... *Frp Content*

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ill happily quote that you will love the red.

And if you have to do it,then a V6 is the only way.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Oh i think there pretty smart,but i can understand everyone seing you with a really special car and then going to a car that you see 20 a day.

You'll just have to make it your own as you usually do and keep it super mint.Make it sort of stand out a bit.But red will help you with that.

An orange one
I'm gonna have to do it again.....

ttnewcamerapics013.jpg

ttnewcamerapics007.jpg

ttnewcamerapics005.jpg

TT's pwn...miss mine still to this day, 270bhp was plenty quick, and on coils it was glued to the road, if I still had it, it would have been running stupid power now :( I got the m3 itch...mistake :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh i think there pretty smart,but i can understand everyone seing you with a really special car and then going to a car that you see 20 a day.

You'll just have to make it your own as you usually do and keep it super mint.Make it sort of stand out a bit.But red will help you with that.

Mint with some Eibachs. Jobs a good un' for a while.

Have you taken up a new profession as a hairdresser buddy?

I have to admit I do have a soft spot for a red TT!

:eek: No comment!

I'm gonna have to do it again.....

TT's pwn...miss mine still to this day, 270bhp was plenty quick, and on coils it was glued to the road, if I still had it, it would have been running stupid power now :( I got the m3 itch...mistake :(

Can't believe you sold that! What coilovers was it on mate? They are simply awesome tbh!

What's the exhaust?

To be fair, that's awesome.

At least it'd look cool. Red cars FTW.

I'd have it looking mint as you know!

Has to be a special edition tbh.

Need 4ish seats mate.

Colin's is perfect!!

(apart from the splitter :rolleyes:)

I think it needs the splitter Gaz.

Have you seen the hair on him? :O

It's shorter now. :eek:

An orange one
Coils were Koni's mate with KW rear tie bars, brilliant bits of kit and couldn't fault them

Exhaust was milltek QS model, which is different to the 225 and v6 exhausts, (and double the price) and also milltek sport cats.. Popped and banged like a good'un :D

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Interesting. Did it get boring eventually or just the right noise?

Not sure if the QS dampers were different as well as the springs.

An orange one
Nope it never got boring at all, it wasn't boomy...just got a lot of turbo wooooshh noise, pops and bangs always turned heads around town..

Milltek don't do a non res option for the QS as the car doesn't have any rear sound deadening and would be awful to say the least..

I also had a "wak-box" airbox done, basically a k&n panel filter, with large holes in the OEM airbox at particular points, and when you backed off, you got a nice flutter which always made me smile, I never fitted a dump valve, hate them lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I love Colin's old TT. It's the interior that makes it for me, love pole positions <3

Focus Tit Est & R26
your Puma is very nice but im sure getting a TT isnt as bad as most people are making out, they probably havent even driven one either. they cover ground very easily and the sport like ColinG's are an awesome looking car.......those seats :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
They are special seats. No heat though! ;)

I'll let you know how I get on Colin. I'd be pretty gutted no to get Red tbh.

Interesting to see even with the sports cats it wasn't annoying. :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Red with a carbon wrap roof would look different gally,or would it be a bit of a wanabee.?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Not into Carbon wraps mate.

I'd consider the QS style but even then I hate modified try hard cars. OEM+ is perfect for me. The black top looks great due to how the roof is shaped.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! 1 offer so far and it's not actually for sale yet! Wasn't quite what I need though. The guy in question is off to think sbout it.

I'm in no rush to sell. She's sweet.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! It's not.. honestly! :eek:

My Brother drove it by me the other day.. I wish he hadn't.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Sik lowz look good at Mcd's tho bro'.

Thanks Vicky! See the 205 is going up for sale? I'll retweet your advert for you.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
No problem mate. I'll get it up on the forum and PH at some point. :)

53 Clio's & counting
Lols! It's not.. honestly! :eek:

My Brother drove it by me the other day.. I'm glad he had because now I realise how great a car it is, and now im not selling - I also noticed how inviting those arch gaps look, a little like when you found a new cave entrance on Skyrim - though then you take an arrow in the knee :( But I digress.

EFA x

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
:(

I hate writing adverts! :( Got a pic of all my extra crap tonight. Mots, tax discs, receipts etc. Was like art attack at one point!

Need to finalise what pictures i'm using now. 9 to pick.

SG9 Forester STi
Sik lowz look good at Mcd's tho bro'.

Thanks Vicky! See the 205 is going up for sale? I'll retweet your advert for you.

I'm actually quite jealous. It's a lovely car.

Yes :( I'm properly gutted to see it go up for sale but unfortunately we haven't got the time and space to finish it off. Shame really as I reckon 1k would see it all ready to go. Secretly I'm hoping it won't sell so I can keep it :evil:.