ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fresh Pics... *Frp Content*

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Really like the TT's in red, so at least you're going for a decent colour.

I'd be gutted if I couldn't get a Red one now.

Manual > DSG mate, sadly the manual is rare so the examples are harder to pick from.

I'm actually quite jealous. It's a lovely car.

Yes :( I'm properly gutted to see it go up for sale but unfortunately we haven't got the time and space to finish it off. Shame really as I reckon 1k would see it all ready to go. Secretly I'm hoping it won't sell so I can keep it :evil:.

Thanks Vicky, I could see you in a Frp! ;) Good luck with the sale. Tweet me the advert and i'll send it on. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's definitely not second doubts mate, just been making sure the car is up to scratch. The interior was needng tidied and a few stone chips needing touched up. Sadly it hasn't stopped raining in about 2 weeks up here!

Starting to piss me off. Apologies guys, I'm not ripping the piss.

Sneak preview... I might take a different one. Bad idea with the rug...

eb051cab.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
At least I'll still get to defend my car on a daily basis.

Oh and you want a Datsun. Opinion void.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't put the magazines in, screams try hard to me. You houldn't have to try and prove what it is. Surely anybody in the market knows all about them, and no doubt yours will be the best out there when i finally goes up!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Fair point mate. They are kinda rare especially the Evo. I don't like the rug in it anyway so i'll get it taken again.

I do see what you mean though. More space for more receipts also. :eek:

It's just such an awesome looking car. I really can't fathom just how gay you need to be in order to swap this for a TT. Serial :(

S3 Sportback, Ninja
How come you are taking so long to advertise this? Just seems like your f**king about massively? The car blatantly wont take long to sell and wont need war and peace in the advert, you have pictures just advertise it. You could have sold it about 4 times over since you started this thread? I sell alot of cars and agree there is nothing worse than a 2 liner trying to sell a car for a few grand but a few decent pics (which you have) and approx a page of info is more than enough.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Been using Megs Endurance for years Alan. It's hard to beat. I like the glossier look anyway.

The only Megs product I actually own. Says a lot. I've had this bottle nearly 3 years.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
How come you are taking so long to advertise this? Just seems like your f**king about massively? The car blatantly wont take long to sell and wont need war and peace in the advert, you have pictures just advertise it. You could have sold it about 4 times over since you started this thread? I sell alot of cars and agree there is nothing worse than a 2 liner trying to sell a car for a few grand but a few decent pics (which you have) and approx a page of info is more than enough.

Have you sold an Frp before? Since it definitely won't take long to sell can you sell it for me?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's just such an awesome looking car. I really can't fathom just how gay you need to be in order to swap this for a TT. Serial :(

It's very difficult to explain. I know it's awesome looking, I walked past it on Saturday and nearly cried!

I fancy something different, something more refined? They are very good cars. :(

S3 Sportback, Ninja
No I haven't, but I have sold a DC5 which is probably as rare amougst other things. Its a niche car, so there is only 1 kind of person going to want to buy it. Taking pictures of the service history on a different colour carpet is going to have no baring on the sale, nor is writing a book on how amazing you think it is.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lets not be silly it's not as rare. It's not a easy thing to sell.

I'll level with you, the problem I have is trying to convey why someone should buy my car over one with less miles. They need to know what's been done to the car. I probably have to trim the advert down a little though.

White clique
Been using Megs Endurance for years Alan. It's hard to beat. I like the glossier look anyway.

The only Megs product I actually own. Says a lot. I've had this bottle nearly 3 years.

i use this too but dont get them looking like that (im probs not using enough) and having a white car means i get loads of splashes of black dots next to the wheels when i drive off.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Strange. I've never had sling from any tyre dressing. Good to make sure the tyre is proper clean aswell.

You don't need loads of it but try and use the same applicator over and over. That way it soaks up any excess and you need even less next time.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I use one of those little sponges for the kitchen with the rough green side.

I spray my stuff on and then wipe round with the sponge.makes it nice and even looking.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Loller no. This countries weather has kinda slowed progress. Got a couple of stone chips to touch up.

Advert is finished. Might need slimmed down. Going to send it on to Dave tonight. Get his opinion. Not doubt it's s**t! :eek:

Titanium 182
LOL

Does it read 1.7 TD Fiesta, large arch gap, chav'd up steering wheel, halford seats, 1 chav lady owner from new.
Lower arch gap needed hence sale

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Sir dave will put you right,i hear he has a little familiarity with buying and selling cars.:rasp:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm selling the old suspension with it! Spring chop yo'!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Lovely car colin.

And come on gally it hasnt rained in glasgow for about 4-5 days ya dower wee soul.

Well my auntie lives in kilwining,thats what she told my mum.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can you get away with putting a child in that "basket" bit in the rear? I'll check the law! :eek:

Mate this is honestly the first day it hasn't rained. See the things I like thread! The weatehr for the next 7 days makes me happy! Some small stone chips to touch in and wet sand on the quarters. I'll probably put the advert up before that though.

Picture of the interior on Wednesday night after I get it cleaned. I'm sht at interiors. Callum is going to do it for me. :) I wouldn't want to advertise a car then when the guys comes and sees it, it's in s**t condition.