ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly refurbed Turinis!

Arctic Blue 182FF
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures before the refurb, but after waiting 3 days I have finally got my Turinis back!

After a LOT of deliberation, I decided to go for "black chrome"... not sure if any one on here has it? Please correct me if i am wrong!

So treating them to one layer of Auto Glym HD Wax, one layer of Hubokote wheel sealant and one layer of Auto Glym Wheel Sealant :rasp:

But anyways, pictures speak a thousand words!

IMAG0064_zps4d86f2a5.jpg

IMAG0065_zpsab5f1108.jpg

IMAG0067_zps97b15a2d.jpg

Its a strange colour really.. as you can tell from the first photo it looks very similar to anthracite but in other light it can be either darker or lighter depending on the conditions! Unfortunately no pictures on the car as I ran out of light :eek:

Comments and criticisms welcome!

Conor.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice mate quite like that colour make sure you get some pics up when they're fitted.

Arctic Blue 182FF
Thank you for all your nice comments!

I will be posting pictures on the car later in my progress blog if you want to check it out!

An orange one
tempted to try a set of vee wheels in this colour, with matching side pods

​on mars red...hmmm!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Quailty mate Hi-power same as hi power silver ?

Awiats pics fitted

How much was refurb ?

Yep :eek: I had about 20 other threads open so only managed to read some of the OPs!

They look well mate. Very subtle - I like it :)