ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly Washed..

E60 diesel powah
2 bucket method..my arse :)

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

One thing i'd never do is that (unless I had a sh*t car that I didn't care about)

I think your crazy dude.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't get my head round car washes anymore.....

How much did that cost, £4? If you just go to the russians, they charge £5 and do it by hand and £10 and they do the whole inside!

I know what i'd be doing....

yeah pretty easy....ive done it so many times now......basically take wiper arms off, then scuttle panel off, undo the three bolts holding linkage down and just swap them over....easy

i was silly and didnt tighten the bolt that holds the linkage to the motor fully, so it went onto the fastest wipe setting and came loose off the motor, so the motor was just turning, but not moving the linkage....

single wipers dont seem to put enough pressure down onto the glass though, dont know if it was just the arm i had on mine but i gave up and just modified the two wiper setup a bit