ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday I start driving my 182 again!!!

NEED V6!
I'd been using my mate for a lift in the morning to work & bk for like 3 months, I've got bored of the car he drive's, so decided to start driving mine from Friday. Also petrol is cheap by me just 82.9ppm so should'nt cost to much to fill up now either.:rasp:

NEED V6!
+1!

201bhp though? :O what mods is it running?

Why?
To save money save miles on the clock.

Mods:

Scorpian Exhaust
ITG Maxogen AirFilter
Billet Camshafts
Remap
Forged pistons.
High carbon Brembo Discs all round on Pagid Pads
Pro Eibach Springs
Silicone coolant hoses
Billet lightweight Flywheel.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Awesome, dunno how you could have not driven it for 3 months!! I would'nt miss a day without driving unless I had to.

renault clio cup 172
i had to keep mines off the road for 2 month there. it nearly killed me. might need to come back off to :( credit crunch.... works quiet

So lets say youve saved 30k miles in those 3 months, sell it tomorrow and its probably worth £200 more.

Seems a very strange decision to me.

M2 Competition
Aye, means you have a lump of metal youve invested money in sat in the garage losing money and used for nothing.

7k for a large yellow ornament, hardly a sound economic move.

Renaultsport 200
Dont understand this at all. You buy a car, do it up a bit then leave it in the garage to look at?

If you are stone broke then yea, eat and drink first. (and possibly even sell the car)
If you have a second car to run about in because you want to keep your Clio mint for years and years and years then yea. (Like some mint 5 Turbo cars about)

But getting lifts and walking to keep it mint while its sat in the garage doing nothing losing money....fcuk that. Get it used man!

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
i couldnt do that, u might as well have sold it imo. I work away and only get to drive mine once every 2 or 3 weeks, does my head in having s**t hire cars all the time!

each to there own i suppose

Clio 2 phase 4, 2005, 1.2
Why?
To save money save miles on the clock.

Mods:

Scorpian Exhaust
ITG Maxogen AirFilter
Billet Camshafts
Remap
Forged pistons.
High carbon Brembo Discs all round on Pagid Pads
Pro Eibach Springs
Silicone coolant hoses
Billet lightweight Flywheel.

oh dear. you neglected to mention the cheap as s**t front tires you have, catalytic converter still in place (nulifying all the work done by the scorpion backbox) you don't have billet camshafts as the dephaser plley is still in place (your valves would bend, t**t) you have have standard suspension, the injection computer has never been fiddled with i.e remapped as the thatcham approved uch cover has seal still in place. standard brakes and hoses. the cam cover has never been off as the standard renault sealant is still there.
please stop bullshitting. 201.8bhp? b****cks!