ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From a broken e91 325i to a Moon Mileage 335d ...

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Jesus Dave! That’s far too cheap
I thought so too, but that seemed to be what everyone was offering, so i sold it to the first person that actually put their money where their mouth was :ROFLMAO:
Which reminds me @Cribert, i have a brand new 330i Bilstein B12 setup in the shed that'll be for sale soon. Let me know if you're interested ...
Thought it was up for six
£4.5k I’d have been in for that.
It was up for £5,495 (was going to drop it to £4,995 this weekend) but i said id consider any serious offers!!
Did offer it to every member of CS that had previously said "theyd defo buy it if it came up for sale" but got nowhere lol.
You should have sent me a pm, i sold it to a chap on M3cutters in the end!
Feel free to send me an offer on the 335i instead haha

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I thought so too, but that seemed to be what everyone was offering, so i sold it to the first person that actually put their money where their mouth was :ROFLMAO:
Which reminds me @Cribert, i have a brand new 330i Bilstein B12 setup in the shed that'll be for sale soon. Let me know if you're interested ...

It was up for £5,495 (was going to drop it to £4,995 this weekend) but i said id consider any serious offers!!
Did offer it to every member of CS that had previously said "theyd defo buy it if it came up for sale" but got nowhere lol.
You should have sent me a pm, i sold it to a chap on M3cutters in the end!
Feel free to send me an offer on the 335i instead haha
PM me the price mate. Front suspension on mine could do with a refresh