ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From Aylesbury

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
CIMG0228.jpg

Photo0164.jpg

948b2bc3ccde97913343bc8de1dd6b369a8.jpg

:)

I think i've seen the 106 down driving down bedgrove road

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Theres a house just off bedgrove road, always people there with cars in a state of modification :D Always have a look when I drive past at what cars are there

Megane 225 F1
Welcome Blondey. My name is Willdot. I'm kind of a big deal in this part of the forum. I welcome all new members to make sure they feel welcomed.

If you have any problems feel free to drop me a pm. We can meet for drinks if it's easier, you know, a sort of ice breaker. I'm one of those kind of people that everybody loves, even the people that hate me. I think it must have something to do with my good nature. I have just finished teaching a young Japanese boy how to speak English. He is progressing very well. I was so proud of him when he spoke to the women at the orphanage and said "I would like us to be friends. Can we go for a drink".

Anyway, as I said if you have any problems or questions, feel free to drop me a pm.

Willdot. x

Clio 172 ph1
Hi (non-) blondey. There are a few of us in Aylesbury :D

Do you know Tom Hall by any chance? (everyone seems to) the tedious link if so being that I'm his brother's fiance :)

Edit: LOL just looked at your profile, hi Kirsty!! You definitely know Tom! Haha. And you know me too ^_^

106 GTi

Do you know Tom Hall by any chance? (everyone seems to) the tedious link if so being that I'm his brother's fiance :)

Edit: LOL just looked at your profile, hi Kirsty!! You definitely know Tom! Haha. And you know me too ^_^

Lol Lisa, long time no speak! Since when have you had a clio??

1.4 clio sport
Welcome 2 cs :)

Hahahahahah i see the "sharks" (as i have learnt them by) have been harrasing u :L

what car u thinking of getting next? :)

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI

I dont know Tom lol

Lol Lisa, long time no speak! Since when have you had a clio??

3 months now? Seems like ages now since the 309 went..

Clio 172 ph1
I know it's been a while hasn't it! Hehe. I bought the ph1 in December. So 6 months :D I didn't know what to buy and was inspired by Kev's Clio!

Kev you are probably one of the only people in Aylesbury who doesn't know him :rasp: The number of times I've been referred to as "Tom's brother's girlfriend"! :S

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Well I've only been in Aylesbury 4 years and spend an unhealthy amount of time working lol

Clio 200 CUP
Any one from Aylesbury let me no when you guys met up for a drive i am in bicester down road and geting back in to drives down south ??

94' Valver F4R'd
Yo!! Anyone still in Aylesbury? Fancying a meet?? Im on bedgrove road if anyones still on here from then! Anywhere in Ay is good, I have a green MK1, black wheels R445 plate :)

Yo!! Anyone still in Aylesbury? Fancying a meet?? Im on bedgrove road if anyones still on here from then! Anywhere in Ay is good, I have a green MK1, black wheels R445 plate :)

Milton Keynes, ph2 172, not my main car, just a bit of in mainly for track.

You doin track days?