ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From Borbet A to steel wheels

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Sold the Borbets so I decided to put my spare wheels on until I decide what I want. Personally I think it looks OK, needs wheel trims to finish it off though, any suggestions? I've had spinning wheel trims before so I fancy a change.

ABCD1004.jpg

ABCD1003.jpg

ABCD1002.jpg

W

Willy

No wheel trims, just get some back to black on them, i think it looks fairly cool

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Looks good as is, wouldn't bother with trims imo.

Last edited:
  Mk2 1.2 Campus
I've bought some grey paint from a VW but I don't know if I want them painting any more, I quite like the look how it is.

impreza p1, williams 3
get them static balanced to get rid of the weights on the outside, and just keep them as is, they look better than a cheap set of alloys

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I think i might leave it as it is. Got 4 brand new Yokohama Parada tyres on them too so they'll be fine for a while yet

Expert HDI & R53
Nice!! What vehicle would these have originally come off?

I quite fancy a set for when i get my wheels refurbished.

Daz

A Flamin' Red one
What's the width of them, are they really skinny?

If anything, give em a fresh coat of satin black and colour code the wheel bolts to the car.

Ph1 Sport
Seen you up teeside most wednesdays mate, looks awesome on the borbets.. steelies dont compare.