ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front ABS wire bracket

EthanMenace

ClioSport Club Member
  2010 Clio 200 Cup
Hi all,

I'm looking for some abs wire brackets that fit to the front dampers.
Found these but the listing ended a while ago and I can't find any others.

EthanMenace

ClioSport Club Member
  2010 Clio 200 Cup
Funnily enough I just bought a few bits from Craig earlier this week, should’ve thought of that.

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
That looks fairly simple to produce yeah shouldn’t be an issue in stainless either, I would have these laser cut and saved on cad.

Il require an oem one to base my design on which shouldn’t be an issue to obtain.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
That looks fairly simple to produce yeah shouldn’t be an issue in stainless either, I would have these laser cut and saved on cad.

Il require an oem one to base my design on which shouldn’t be an issue to obtain.
Got a pair of the stainless ones on mine if you need a pattern guv.

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
I’ve had a file made so won’t be long now guys 👌🏼

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
yeah these are now available on my social media and on here. Message me to get them out to you.
I've already ordered the other ones, sorry. I was going to reuse the old ones and fit new ones later, but I couldn't get the old ones off this morning and needed some asap