ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front and rear wheel spacers for ph1 172

ph 1 172
Can anyone point me in the right direction of someone who can supply me front and rear wheel spacers for a ph1 172??
Obviously hub centric for the front ideally where the spacer bolts to the hub then the wheel bolts to the spacers as lining up a spacer and wheel can be a pain when fitting wheels.

Then for the rear I want the hub spacers that sit behind the disc etc.

20mm front and rear would also be ideal.

Thanks

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I've got 20mm H&R spacers on the front of mine. Not really used them yet as the car has been off the road sice September. But get ones with a steel insert that the bolts go in (not sure if this is standard) as threading directly into the ally spacers isn't the best idea. I did buy them second hand though.
Also have behind hub rears to go on, not sure what brand as my brother soruced them from a friend of his.

have a look on eBay, some crop up int he selling section often

ph 1 172
Think I'll put up an add In the sales section and see if anyone has any for sale.

Got eibach ones on my Evo it seems like eibach and h&r do different types that use either longer bolts or you bolt the spacer to the wheel then wheel to the spacer.

Longer bolts must be safe as h&r and eibach are big company's

172 Ph1
These are the ones you want . No messing about with 8 bolts , those 4 behind the wheel crap.

http://www.trackstyle.co.uk/20mm---...acers-renault-clio-b-0998-system2-23084-p.asp

System 2 NOT system 7 down the page on website

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453730334.234916.jpg

Yeah dont faff with 8 bolts! what if the bolts from spacer to hub come lose but the other 4 are tight! you'll soon be in trouble :wink:

Just get some decent hubcentric spacers that use extended wheel bolts, so long as they arent more than 20mm you shouldnt have an issue.

Ive had 2 makes of bolt to hub style fail on me so its luck of the draw and quailty TBH, one set was FK and one set was Eibach (another thread on here somewhere)