ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front bumber info needed please!!!

Clio sport
My friend noticed that the black piece of plastic that fastens to the underside of the front bumper along the whole length of the bumper was missing, i had a look and from what i can see it also looks as though it protects the engine and radiator probably from stone chips! Whats it called and where can i get one? Also under the car towards the wheel arch one side is a piece of black plastic with a grill on. But not on the other side, whats this called and where can i get one? Car is 53 plate clio cup 172 thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Guessing item Number 3 ?

2mp0hhs.png

Clio sport
It looks like no.3 as well as the long thin black piece (cant see number) unsure how it all fits together. Missing the black piece that is visible from looking front on, and the piece that looks like its there to protect the radiator! I really am clueless!! Cheers

Clio sport
search
I cant seem to get a picture off my phone, so i got one off google. Its the front black strip thats a long the bottom of the bumper thats missing. Also under the car attached to the wheel trim on the driver side is a piece of plastic with a grill on it, that seems to cover the fog lights. Its missing on the passenger side. Any info what this is called?? Cheers

Clio sport
Looked more closely and yea it seems to be number 3, and the long thin black peice, as well as a wheel arch trim that connects under the fog light. Any info on these? And best place to get them?

2002 Clio 172
Sounds like your missing the front splitter, not a major issue, my 172 doesnt have one on :) prefer it, give the bumper a more deep look.

Clio sport
Yea, it seems like its the splitter. Also the undertray splash protector is missing. And one of the wheel arch trims connecting under the fog light is broken. Im guessing there quite a big issue, no idea where i can get them? Plenty on ebay for Clio's unsure if it will it my 172 cup though. Also.....beneath the side skirts, about an inch back there seems to be like a 10mm shark fin of metal all the way along the side skirt with holes in it. Is there meant to be anything attached to this? It looks good without anything on it, just wondered if there was anything that is supposed to be on it for any protection?? Cheers