ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front bumper fixings

Lancia Integrale
Hi guys, after trying to remove my bumper on the track car to get at my PAS pump, all the bolts were just spinning with the springs clips corroded, in the end I got fed-up and pretty much ripped the bumper off :eek:Has anyone come up with better way of fastening the bumper on, or is it a case of just new nuts and bolts? cheers

330i. E30 Touring.
Ones where it joins to the wing on a Ph2 are just a luxury. Bumper will hold without them.

Lancia Integrale
Ones where it joins to the wing on a Ph2 are just a luxury. Bumper will hold without them.

Yep their the buggers :) so just the 2 up top and underneath then? I was thinking of aero catches but thinking it would be a pain to do..

330i. E30 Touring.
Nah, no need for aerocatches. Just clip the bumper in to the wing and you're laughing. Unless you use it for rallies or something. lol

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Dont 182's have bolts on the bumper/wing section? My 182 did, 172 had clips?