ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front bumper removal mk1

Fellas,

I wanna fill the front up with some lovely mesh my dads just got me, but I cant seem to find any bolts to take the front bumper off. Any ideas? Im thinking of putting a ibiza splitter (original, I know!) on as well - how do you affix it to the bumper using bolts? like, where do they go?

No rush for replies - im off on hols 2moro!
Cheers all

Ben

On the edge of each side of the bumper the theres three star drive screws. Take them out and losen the mud guard things. Then on the inside of the each side of the bumper you will see a 10mm nut, remove both. Then theres 3 x 10mm nuts underneath the bumper, remove these as well. Remove the passenger side fog only light and disconnect it. Now only two star screws at the front of the bumper hold the bumper on. . Once these have been removed the bummper should slid of. Careful tho dont wanna mark your bumper

Chun.