ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Caliper Refurb Kit

182 Cup
So searching on e-bay and google there are a wide range of kits available for the front calipers for refurb.

I believe I need a kit with 2 new sliders in (at least) as 2 of them have a bit of play within their holes.

Can anyone recommend a kit to get in specific, and where to order from? Also wouldn't mind knowing cost if you remember off hand.

Going to give them a good going over tomorrow, but wouldn't be suprised if they needed overhauling so looking out for the kits now :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
It's just a case of replacing the seals, and giving everything a good clean & re-grease or am I missing something else?

Focus Tit Est & R26
you can get kits from biggred, google it
im not sure what quality is like though but i think a few have used them. i think they might have guides on their website too ??

Inferno 225 cup
The kit I'm selling is off big red.

I'm having my callipers shot blasted, powder coated then fitting the seals.

I've bought new pistons for mine, probably didn't need them but as I'm going all out I might as well.

£45 posted?