ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Clio Bumper

Had somebody drive into the front of my car the other day.

Wondering what it would take for a new bumper to be required i.e. structural damage where abouts on the bumper, so I know whether the garage will be suggesting one for me.

Its a 2002 clio.

Thanks

182 Full Fat

I damaged my bumper and got a scrap one for £75 (cant remember the place where i got it from) but they specalised in French car parts. Think Renault will want at least £400 including paint spraying for a new one.

Exactly the same happened to me today. Came back to car park to find marks on my bumper:mad:

Theres not much damage to it though, no cracks or bed dents, just a scrape, so wondering if it can be repaired.

Anyone have any idea?

Lucky I was there when the guy drove into me so his insurance is paying. I would like a new bumper so wondering if the bumper is slightly cracked, will renault happily suggest a new one?

182 Full Fat

Yeah I reckon they will just replace it, after all insurance will pay all the cost. Remember that there are scrap places out there that can help if in another instance where you need a replacment part!