ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front grilles

hey guys

saw this stand at usc at santa pod and just wondered if anybody on here has used these guys or bought anything from them, im thinkin about buying the upper grilles! let me know what ya think!

www.zunsport.co.uk

holly

i wasnt sure how they would look but i thought it may look a bit barry as i cant really see much from the picture on the site so just wondered if any1 on here had them

Monaco Blue 172
am considering one of these purely to protect my condensor from future damage...

pity they don't come in a more discreet finish tho :eek:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the original poster is long gone, i think she must have ran over herself with 1 of her 2 v6s, or 2 17s cups, im not sure which ,

a bit like ollie, but a bit fatter and with longer hair, id say more womanly too, but thats probably not true

as for the grills.. no lol

Monaco Blue 172
apologies, i made use of the search function :p

anyway i would only put the bottom grill on, but i worry it's going to jar too much with the existing grill above :(

do you know of any other grill manufacturers? thanks

Monaco Blue 172
might be an idea. is that easy to do and to get good results? what sort of paint would u use?

thanks!

Clio%20182%20Full.jpg

very chavvy imo