ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front lights from a mk2 phase 1 172 into a 1.2 ..

FOR SALE!!!
if i remeber all its is your lights now just take one bulb so you have to splirt the wiring so that it will take to bulbs as the sport lights are dual optice if you aint confident with wiring hella do a converstion kit i belive mate

Lots of Alfas
Yeah its faily simple, you need to split your current light setup to the following:

Existing Left Main beam Green - to H7 bulb inner
Existing Left Dipped beam Beige - to HB3 bulb outer
Existing Left earth Black - to both bulbs
Existing Right main beam yellow - to H7 bulb inner
Existing Right dipped beam white/red - to HB3 bulb outer
Existing Right earth Black - to both bulbs

The new double optic lights have a hb3 and a h7 basically you need to put the main beam wire to the h7bulbs and the dipped beam wire to the hb3 bulbs and earth them both. You also need to put a fuse in the fusebox but I cannot remember which one it is.

FF Arctic Blue 182
Sweet, cheers for that! One question tho, why another fuse in the box? Surely there already is one for the lights?

Lots of Alfas
There is but because there is 2 bulbs now you have to have a fuse in to keep both of them on for the high beam, this is to pass a mot.

FF Arctic Blue 182
OK, still a bit confoosed but I'm sure all will become clear when I come to the swap ... don't 'spose anyones produced an idiots guide? :)

FOR SALE!!!
well i changed to my lights on my ph1 like you to angle eyes and this is the same as they take too bulbs rather than one and the auto leveling out of my hold lights bolted right into these and still work fine so cant see that been a probelm hmm think ill need put a new fuse in then any idea were it goes davebem?