ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front mounted intercooler

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Hi, looking to upgrade the Intercooler on my clio, what do you recommend I can fit? Need some good advice!

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
When im not skint anymore ill be going for a universal kit as theyre a good price and ill be trying to make it flow better as they have a few awkward bends in as standard.

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
Thats the one im watching for me. I think I could make it fit and dont see why anyone else couldnt. Bit of on the job thinking and a couple of hours and it should be ok.

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Thats the one im watching for me. I think I could make it fit and dont see why anyone else couldnt. Bit of on the job thinking and a couple of hours and it should be ok.

Well I've got no actual experience in mechanics so I've usually got to get someone to do these things for me. No idea where to start.

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
Well I know what im planning to do and cant really explain it, When i do ill post some pics but until then i cant really help anymore. But that is the exact same kit im looking at to make it flow better. Let us know what you do and how you get on

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Well I know what im planning to do and cant really explain it, When i do ill post some pics but until then i cant really help anymore. But that is the exact same kit im looking at to make it flow better. Let us know what you do and how you get on

Yes will do just need to find a garage around here who have experience with it.