ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Splitter HELP!!!!!

Valver..

I brought a second hand splitter off here for a Clio... Wen i come to fit it on my car mk1 ph3 i saw at each end of the bumper it over runs by about 6 7 inchs and rubs against the wheel..So puzzled i ran up the raod and checked it against a Ph1 and it dose the same...I shouldnt need to cut it down to make it fit because its off a Clio.. Am i just bein a Co*K and trying to fit it wrong..So could someone please tell us how to fit this Sodding thing!

Valver..

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 08 September 2005

was it advertised as mark 1 if so it mite be a phase 1 or 2...
well i tried it off a ph1 and it did the same....and he showed us a pic of it on a Ph3 clio...ill get a link up in a mo..!!!!!

Valver..

just uploadin pics now...links will b up in a mo! cheers 4 helpin! looks like im goin 2 have 2 cut it down

Valver..

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 08 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 08 September 2005

i think thats a laguna splitter then?
give that man a medal....
medals in the post m8...ha ha.... sooo ill have 2 cut it 2 make it fit....he he only get one chance at this should b fun i think i no how im goin 2 do it...using string 4 the size then halfn it o0o0o should b fun!