ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Suspension Clio Ph2 172

Clio 172
Quick question, will 2005 Clio 182 Cup front suspension fit a Clio 172 Ph2 2001, or will I have problems. My Near Side front Suspension Strut is leaking, and I have my MOT soon.

mk1 Octavia VRS
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the bolt spacing is different so won't fit. Genuine shocks aren't that expensive from Renault Wolverhampton on here and you should replace both sides even if only one is leaking.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the bolt spacing is different so won't fit. Genuine shocks aren't that expensive from Renault Wolverhampton on here and you should replace both sides even if only one is leaking.

This is correct.

Clio 172
What about 172 Cup Suspension, I have been offered a pear from a member on here. I did a bit of research and From my understanding they should be a straight swap over.

WRX
182 Cup spacing is individual on the front.
All others are interchangeable, you can only fit 182 Cup shocks to yours.