ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front, top strut bolt

Artic Blue 182 FF
Impact Driver. Penetrating Fluid. Or my personal favourite a massive breaker bar. We spiralled two allen keys when fitting my coilovers. Good luck. Id just take it to a garage and get the to buzz them off and done back up loosely. Had to do that on my 106 gti as i snapped all my Ribe tool bits. They should do it without charging.

K4M ph2
yer thats probably the best bet tbh, ill run it in at the weekend and see what they say. cheers

im scared to attempt it with the allen keys just feels like its going to thread it into a circle.

330i. E30 Touring.
If it's solid, it'll either round of the allen key or split the thread.

Take it to a garage, get them to spin it off

Clio dCi65 Dynamique
I used a sparkplug socket (16mm? translates into 21mm fitting!;)) with a ringend spanner on the top of it - so I can fit the long end of an allen key through the hole in the top, holding the allen key short end in an adjustable spanner...:cool:

K4M ph2
Ended up taking it in to a local garage and they buzz gunned them off for free, he tried with socket and allen key but there was no chance they were coming off manually :)