ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FRSH - 48k five year old car

Clio 1.4, SV650S

My car has done 47500 so im just thinking about the 48k service.

It has FRSH up to now and had a wheel bearing done by renault in spetember, and the cambelt, coolant and brake fluid in january because its just gone five years old.

BUT its well out of warrenty sooooooo...

do you guys go for renault servicing and £64 p/hour labour charge, or just take it down my local brake/clutch/tyre centre to get it done?

i dont think the value of FRSH is worth paying over the odds for at this stage :confused:

is there anyone off here who could sort me out with a minor service in the loughborouhg/leicester area?

Clio 1.4, SV650S

cheers will gice them a call!

just got a quote for £98 for a full service from the Loughborough AA Service Centre. they rekon they check more things than renault would too!

Quote: Originally posted by entjm on 02 February 2005

cheers will gice them a call!

just got a quote for £98 for a full service from the Loughborough AA Service Centre. they rekon they check more things than renault would too!
Argueable whether they would, problem is theyll check stuff then tell you its broken even it it isnt, just like all fast fit places do.