ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fuel cut off incorrect fuel guage reading :/

cliosport 172 mk2
My cars cammed not sure what cams as bought it as it was,however my car doesnt give a correct fuel reading and cuts out no warning at all apart from running out.
Quick q can i put bigger injectors like from the 225 megane,
And maybe il put some red ex in :/

cliosport 172 mk2
hmm i defo think its cammed mate as of 4500-5000 rpm its like a vtec and ceratinly sounds a bit more of a subtle cammed tpre of sound when booted but with out driving another model who knows

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Many people think they have a cammed one and they later realise it is just standard.

cliosport 172 mk2
ive owned a corsa vxr which was 300+ a mk2 st-3 330+ and pretty sure this isnt standard as it certainly quicker then the bog standard cliosport and forgot to add the person who i bought the car off said that they had put cams into it, i toke that with a pinch of salt! the question wasnt either i have or havent got a cammed clio or not was why my fuel gauge doesnt represent a true reading and cuts out when displaying 50 miles to empty ?

The clio's vary alot, so you could put it up against one and it be miles faster. For instance, 2 172's here both rolling roaded on the same rollers, 1 put out 173bhp the other did 183z