ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel Economy

05 182

Just done a trip to alton towers and back from Kent, got 418miles from a full tank, fuel comp said 46.5MPG. This sound about right for a 1.6 16v clio2? What does everyone else get....

Volvo S60 D5

sounds good, I get bout 40 average in my 1.4 Dynamique, but I have the a/c on most of the time (climate). With that off, driving like a granny I can get 46-50mpg

Get 55mpg on adverage over 29k but before I swoped to some new tyres (ie going easy) I was getting 65mpg. Over 80 is possible but I feel Im holding up the traffic to much.

Mazda MX5 1.8

yeah on the motorway i tend to get 40/45 (going 80/90) but off the motorway (pootling along at like 40 - 60) i tend to get 50 odd

I average about 30 but hardly go near even dual carriageway so its not too bad. Had it down to 16/17 on the comp. after a good blat! Also managed 38mpg with 4 up and lots in the boot with climate on full wack all time - this was 60-80 mph cornwall to dorset and back.