ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel Injector Additives

Anyone recommend a decent fuel additive that will clean my injectors? Have seen the usual Redex etc but im wondering which one is well known to work. And im not bothered about wild power increase claims, I just want something that gets the job done.

Clio 1.6 16V

Just noticed from their website that they now have three derivatives!

Slick 50 Fuel System Formula

Slick 50 High Mileage Fuel System Formula

Slick 50 Synchron Synthetic Fuel System Treatment

:confused:

Skoda Fabia vRS

Wynns Xtreme Fuel additive is good, ive used Redex and a few others before and i will be using this one again in future

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Just used slick 50 stuff which you pour into fuel tank and fill up with petrol. £10 and it does the job. Have used STP before and also Redex but check them as some do all the fuesl system and others not. Normally shows pictures on back of pack before and after for injectors, valves etc.

Redline stuff is supposed to be the best and got some from Demon Tweeks with my gearbox oil. Should only use it every 6k or so and if used it does keep the fuel system clean and working like it should.