ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel pump (derv)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't think you can do that on these. It's all ECU controlled. Technically you can adjust the turbo to increase boost but the ECU won't get the right readings and will probably throw the car into a limp mode. It all needs to be mapped in basically.

Injectors are different on the 65, but the same on the 80 and 100. I think.

Many.
As above, boost is ECU controlled and monitored, so manually upping it will cause it to go into limp mode.

Injectors are the same between 65 and 80, 100 having different ones.

Remap on a 65 will give it 100bhp assuming it has a intercooler (and ideally decat) and be reliable.

I don't think you can do that on these. It's all ECU controlled. Technically you can adjust the turbo to increase boost but the ECU won't get the right readings and will probably throw the car into a limp mode. It all needs to be mapped in basically.

Injectors are different on the 65, but the same on the 80 and 100. I think.

Thanks

As above, boost is ECU controlled and monitored, so manually upping it will cause it to go into limp mode.

Remap on a 65 will give it 100bhp assuming it has a intercooler (and ideally decat) and be reliable.

Thanks mate, think i'll leave it for now and replace the stupidly uncomfortable standard seats

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
You can turn up the boost no problem, the dci 65 and 80 aren't ecu controlled.

problem is however you will never get any more fuel in because of the torque limiters in the ecu, only thing to change that is true a remap.

330i. E30 Touring.

As a man who seems in the know, I've just bought a DCi80.

Anyway I can get a bit more out of it cheaply?