ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel pump

valver has two pumps dont they?? one in the main tank and one in the reserve tank.

anywayz i know BBPT do them but theyre 149quid!

you want a remote high pressure pump for your valver.....

what sort of flow rate are you looking for, how much BHP are you intending to make?

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

This is interresting!!!! Im listening and learning!!!! :)

Would the std. pump and injectors (2,1L Clio) be OK for about 200 - 220 bhp??? And what sholud the pressure be at the injector? any ideas?

Was thinking of getting uprated injectors, but I believe that a smaller injector probably has a better spray pattern, and its better to adjust the spray time through programming the ecu.....

Does anybody know?!?!?

Michael

std pump is 3 bar and 80ltrs an hr, if i remember correctly, i think its right. and the F4R 730 and F7P/R use teh same pump. I THINK!

which is good for about......um, roughly 225-230 bhp.

Larger injectors will allow you to increase flow per duration/duty cycle @ the same pressure. Spray pattern is dictated by the nozzle design you use of which you can choose and change, pressure will not change it to a massive degree.

best to change it via the ecu and with larger injectors, although the std ones will flow more @ a higher pressure......but will need a new pump.

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

Std. flow rate is @ 3 bar 150 grammes/min. or 200 ml/min.

Renault used both the green and yellow injector for the valver.... their last 3 digits in their nr. are: 823 and 830 (internal resistance 2,4 ohm)

Michael

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

3 bar is what the standard fuel pressure is at the injector/fuel rail.

And yep... taking about the injectors... Std. Bosch items....

Michael