ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Exhaust System

Clio 1.2 Billabong 53
Hi,
I have a 53 reg 1.2 billabong clio and would like to fit an exhaust system and an induction kit but dont have a clue which parts to buy.

Can anyone offer any advice please?

Thanks

Clio 172mk2
any car can be fitted with full zorst and i/k but u wont really see any power benefits from them. itll mainly create noise.

Clio 172mk2
you can use compnays like powerflow and specify type of sound and look your after , if yer after a premade system you`d be best off finding some one with that system and seeing if its what u like, as they all varie. I/k`s vipers are good but expensive , preferably get a enclosed one as it will deflect heat. you could just consider a upgrade in a pannel filter

Clio 172mk2
well for my 172 a magnex was 330 , and when i went to power flow last they said they`d hae done some thing similar for 300-350 so really prolly would cost around the same for a decent system after u have it installed.

just remember some power flow places aint as good as others so try n get a referel from some one

well for my 172 a magnex was 330 , and when i went to power flow last they said they`d hae done some thing similar for 300-350 so really prolly would cost around the same for a decent system after u have it installed.

just remember some power flow places aint as good as others so try n get a referel from some one

ok matey will do,