ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

full fat/cup

Octavia VRS
Just wondering if there is a difference between the 'full fat' and 'cup' models?

I see different names for different cars and wondered if they are actually just the same car with people calling the different names?

help! im confused!

Hugh.

Octavia VRS
that thread explains all. cheers DrRollo.

so full fat was never actually a model after-all. just a generic name given by its loving owners!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
FF means it has cu packs basically, so they only model that can be FF, Full Fat/ fully loaded is the cup packed 182

M2 Competition
Its a made up name. Hence a 172 can be a fullfat, as its made up anyways!

The same as DrRollo could be called Linda tomorrow if he so chose...

172 Race Car
I love it when Dr Rollo gets would up about the ff issue. Never mind the fact that everywhere but on here a mk2 phase 2 is called a mk3 and the mk3 is callled the Clio III.

Just to confuse things.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I love it when Dr Rollo gets would up about the ff issue. Never mind the fact that everywhere but on here a mk2 phase 2 is called a mk3 and the mk3 is callled the Clio III.

Just to confuse things.

yeah lol i found that out too.