ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fully Comp insurance, covered to drive other cars but only 24. Any companies?

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
As above really. It would be an added bonus if I could find a company that will allow this even though im under 25. Does anyone know of any?

Also, will many companies email you over a copy of your insurance as I need to but the insurance today but tax my car tomorrow.

Thanks

Mk2 Ph2 172
No for driving any car I have not found one that will allow that for under 25's other than trade insurance but it bumps that up high!!!

And most companys will email you a cover note if asked

Lotus Elise
Admiral said they will do it at 21 for me, rang them on the 21st birthday and I was told it cant be done until 22.

Admiral said they will do it at 21 for me, rang them on the 21st birthday and I was told it cant be done until 22.

Haha they've been pulling that one on me for a few years now. Currently 23 and they've just admitted they can't do it til 25 :(

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
ok ill give them a call now, I hope they arent cheaper than brentacre as I took out a policy an hour ago!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
They said they can offer me that service but my premium will be over £3k. LOL

dayinsure.com it is if I ever need to drive something else!

bg 182 ff
i work in insurance (hate me all you want lol) and i no as a general rule alot of mainstream insurance providers wont offer this driving any other cars extension untill you are 25