ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Further to previous problems with my 182 - HELP

Racing Blue 182
I posted about two weeks ago with problems on my card handling when turning right.

Tyre pressures have been check and it is not that thats causing the problem, have also checked for loose wheels etc.

Anyways, when i turn my car on full lock (turning right), rather than the car smoothly turning, it juders/jumps across the road.

It feels like i have 20'' wheels that do not fit the arches and are catching, but i havnt, the wheels are just standard.

What could the problem be, its realy scaring my when entering corners turning right.

Any help appreciated

raceing blue 182
hi mate think your find most cars do the same thing dont think its nothing to worry about mine does it fair bit

Racing Blue 182
but it does it realy bad, and has only recently started doing it when the handling problems started to occur.

It scared the s**t outa me when turning right, but i can turn left as normal

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
did you get the rear shocks looked at as suuggested...?

still put money on that tbh....