ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FYI - www.blackcircles.com - PRICE INCREASE

Maz

LY 200
Just a heads up to let you know that blackcircles have put their price up on 205/45 R16 83V MICHELIN PILOT EXALTO 2

I ordered 2 a couple of month back for £89.58 each fully fitted and they are now £101.66 fully fitted, (price includes RENAULT discount).

£12.08 incrase per tyre.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
they new it was you marie :eek: your a girl wear a short skirt and pop round to one of there local centres :eek: x

Jag Mondeo -Type
I wasn't that impressed with blackcircles a couple of weeks ago. They used to have a good selection of tyres for my cup, but didn't have anything decent in stock, for a couple of weeks.

Mondeo TDCI 130
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Pilot EXALTO PE2 205/45 R16 83V with rim protection ridge

PILOTEXALTOPE2.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
  • Summer tyres
  • Test results
    • TyreTest.com (english)
  • Speed V: the speed capability of this tires is up to 149 mph/240 km/h !
  • We only supply the tire. If there is a rim shown on the picture, it is just to symbolize.
  • Search for fitting station
[/FONT]Michelin Pilot Exalto Designed for the sporty and roadster segment The most responsive tyre providing the best road holding in corners. Truly sporty feel.
Our price only £ 79.10
Postage and packaging are included in the price!

these similiar maz?? if so it would never cost £40 to have them fitted, thats what your saving! thats mytyres!
[/FONT]