ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G Techniq I1 - what did I do wrong?

I cleaned the roof of my m3 with a gentleish brush and some g101, rinsed it lots, let it dry, Sprayed lots of i1 on it... Used almost a full bottle and sort of massaged it into the fabric. Was expecting it to bead nicely the first time it rained but was disappointed when I saw this:
IMG_20130508_193704_zps2a4ac788.gif

Which is obviously a bit rubbish, especially as it wasn't cheap. I've ordered some 303 stuff so will have a go with that instead.
Thoughts?

I've seen some impressive YouTube vids, maybe it is just my fabric but I'll try the 303 stuff and see if its any different.

Interesting as I've recently had the same after using four bottles on my sofa. Emailed Rob from Gt about it. Not got a resolution yet... Email him. Think there might be a batch issue as this is very unlike GT products.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Interesting. My friend used this on his mams new car and its done a very similar thing.

Made Rob@GT aware of this thread. He's very helpful on DW so I'm sure he can add in some comments.