ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gallardo Superleggera vs Ducati 1098 on fifth gear.

SLK 350
Ian...you're logic is astounding lol.

The 1098 is nothing but a high end road bike, it's nothing more than a GSXR1000 which are 10 to a penny, and can be picked up for £7k. The Lambo is a super car, in my eyes a 1098 represents something like a 911 Turbo in terms of pricing/rarity or otherwise.

Go to any bike meet and you'll see a 1098, goto a car meet and you'll not see one of these Lambo's.

Now get back in your old mans car and I'll ask some chav on a 50cc scooter to have a fair race with your car. :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ian...you're logic is astounding lol.

The 1098 is nothing but a high end road bike, it's nothing more than a GSXR1000 which are 10 to a penny, and can be picked up for £7k. The Lambo is a super car, in my eyes a 1098 represents something like a 911 Turbo in terms of pricing/rarity or otherwise.

Go to any bike meet and you'll see a 1098, goto a car meet and you'll not see one of these Lambo's.

Now get back in your old mans car and I'll ask some chav on a 50cc scooter to have a fair race with your car. :)

Its only because there cheap that there everywhere.All i stated was that the best bike in the world is not a squick as the best F1 car.Whays wrong with that.
As for the old mans car comments,it does me fine and it was bought as a workhorse to do the daily run.
If i need a go on a bike maybe you could give me a go on yours,
Oh no i forgot its in bits..lol