ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GAME

Give me the first 7 digits of your RENAULT chassis number and ill tell you what type of car you drive - guess you can tell im off work & bored? I bet a fiver im right every time !!

oh sorry i thought u could do ne car!

in the end it was a Vauxhall Zafira GSI 2l turbo

i know u can guess my car coz u sent me the information sheet!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Damn, Ill have to go down 6 storeys, across the street,down another level, across the parking to my car to get the info...too lazy

Cant we make it harder? A type of clio isnt that hard as theres not many to guess from, give us the year as well if thats poss!

-Rob

THIS IS A RENAULT CHASSIS NO VF1C57AOF45987152 - COME ON LADS - get to know your cars. I need the C57A bit ok.

CHAVY boy - Its all in my head man - besides im at home today - only thing ive got next to me is a playboy mag (and your mother);)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by CB1A on 23 May 2003

CHAVY boy - Its all in my head man - besides im at home today - only thing ive got next to me is a playboy mag (and your mother)

Thats alright mate I am doing your misses up the ar5e right now ;)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Maul,

You mum was screaming your name when I was given it to her the other night.... Me thinks a little bit of incest there :p