ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Games For Your Smart Phone

Punto/Clio GTT
Got the 2.2 update yesterday for my Desire, flashlite is pretty cool!

Games i currently got

Angry Birds - 9.5-10, catapult your way through various levels, fun, addictive, 2nd best game ive played

Bubble Pop - 5/10, pop bubbles of colours with 2 or more that match to raise your score

Checkers
- 7/10 self explanatory

Chess
- 7/10 self explanatory

Jewels 6/10, switch gems to match 3+ and gain points,

Papijump - 5/10, few games with this engine. tilt your fone to bounce on platforms up the screen

Blackjack - 6/10 does what it says

Robo Defense Lite - 10/10, the only game i can give 10/10 to so far, awesome strategy game where you strategically place guard towers to stop your enemy escaping the level. Upgrades/different levels/achievements to unlock. HOURS of fun

Solitaire - 6/10 does what it says

Spider Man - 5/10 your aim is to make the guy swinging across the screen, land in pedestals. they vary in size and you also have to judge wind/gravity

Teeter - 7/10, basically labyrinth, use your phone to guide the ball home

Tic Tac Toe - 6/10, simple game, simple fun

Traffic Jam - 8/10. probably my favourite puzzle game so far, youre in a car park and you have to move the cars so you can get yours out. plenty of levels

Trap! - 7/10, cool game, have to block off sections of the map with lines and trap balls/powerups

Abduction - 6/10, basically its papijump, but with a cow and power ups

Air Control Lite - 7/10, pretty fun game, can get hectic. you have to use your ginger to draw flight paths in the sky for aeroplanes to land in your airport. have to land helicopters too

Live Holdem - 9/10, best poker app out there. looks just like zynga poker on FB. would be 10/10 but noone chats on there plus its very hard to type if youre in mid game

Connect 4
- 6/10, does what it says

Dominoes - 6/10, im sure its good but i have no clue how to play, i remember something about 5/15's? i dunno, ill read up

Papiriver - 3/10, another addition to papi series, this time youre flying down a river trying to avoid the embankment. boring game

SlotMachine - 3/10, won the jackpot twice in the first 30 attempts. no real point to this apart from a leaderboard

ThrottleCopter - 5/10, pretty old game where you make your helicopter go up and down to avoid blocks

Winds of Steel - 6/10, pretty cool aeroplane game set in pearl harbour etc, flight is a bit twitchy and dropping bombs are really hard to get the accuracy right

Alchemy - 6/10. puzzle game, you combine elements to create new things, 300 to unlock, im on 15 :(

any other good games people have (or bad ones so we can avoid)

Last edited:
  S3, Polo
That looks like a list of App Store rip offs (Robo Defense/ Fieldrunners and Air Control/ Flight Control, to name 2 obvious ones) and general dross - I thought the Android Market was meant to be full to bursting of great content?

* I want(ed) an Android phone BTW!

Punto/Clio GTT
all of these are free, aint paid for anything yet.

theres some tasty looking games out but i aint prepared to pay for em tbh. TONS of free games to get, barely scratched the list tbh, ive scrolled down the list for 5 mins and didnt reach the bottom