ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GARAGE BREAK IN!!! KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED PLEASE

21 Turbo

3 rented garages, side by side, all broken into. ALL containing some rare and wonderful Renault items.

Whats missing so far: A brand new set of Clio V6 wheels, a set of Alpine A610 wheels (mine), an alloy radiator (theres an alloy theme developing) and a few other bits relating to the Alpine and 21 Turbo world.

Theres probably more but yet to get through it all.

My mate and I realise as most of its alloy, they've prob been melted down already but you never know eh?

Lee

fkn b******s thats all i can say.. hope you find out who done it and go give them a good kicking and break there fingers while your on

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
Might be worth keeping an eye out on eBay in a few weeks...I hate reading stuff like this, thieving scum

It sounds like they knew what you had and therefore I don't think it will be melted down.

E-bay is favourite and relevant web sites.
Theives are usually as thick as s**t so hopefully they will ty to sell them on in obvious places.

Hope you get the stuff back.

Brand new v6 wheels? Ouch! Surely if they don't melt them down, inadvertently they will probably end up trying to sell them to someone on here or on the v6 forum if there is one (i haven't checked).