ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garage in stoke-on-trent to change ABS ring?

?
Need abs ring changed on a clio 1.6rsi mk2ph1.

Anyone know any garages that are good for this in stoke-on-trent?

Most garages are trying to tell me that you can only change the whole driveshaft but i know the abs ring can be purchased seperately, and im willing to supply a new ring myself.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Sorry I can't be of any help dude, but just wondering what the symptons are that you've got? My housemate has a Clio and his front brakes make a weird kinda vibrating noise when braking at low speeds, is that what you've been having?

?
Sorry I can't be of any help dude, but just wondering what the symptons are that you've got? My housemate has a Clio and his front brakes make a weird kinda vibrating noise when braking at low speeds, is that what you've been having?

ABS + serv light turned on. took to garage that ran a diagnostics tests and confirmed by eye that abs ring snapped

Chocolate Bar™
as said birchdown would be my favourite suggestion.

otherwise in stoke itself adrian wilson in leek are good, as to is simon dean in hanley.

iceberg 172
simon dean is now on fenton industrial estate if you have no luck i will do it ya on a weekend matey! if you get the part that is!