ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garage Lift.

Renaultsport Clio V6
My new lift.

012.jpg

Will come in handy I'm sure

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Thats cool, how much? Been looking at these, shame I dont know what to do when its been lifted lol

Renaultsport Clio V6
Cost me £2000 ish and lifts 1m
Its ideal for me as my garage celling is fairly high but would not take a full height lift.
It means the wheel hub is at the perfect height when standing, also draining oils etc is now a doddle.
It is hydraulic but it needs a air compressor to release the safety ratchet locking system
Im getting the wiring done for the garage soon. air compressor, lift and tumble dryer to connect

005.jpg

I'd love a one of these but 2k seems a lot to me. I think I'll get the pic axe out and start digging myself a pit instead.

Clio.
Nice!!

Mine, quite old now. It cost me £600 a couple of years ago. Lifts to 1.5m
(please excuse mx-5 that needed the sill welding, the unpainted walls and tons of crap littering the place, I'd just moved in to new workshop).

Last edited: