ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garage near Worcester to change cambelt.

Hi guys I'm looking for a garage in or near Worcester to change a cambelt belt, Aux belt and dephaser on my 172.

After reading a few horror stories of garages not having the right tools to do the job properly and making a hash of it, I want to take it to someone who can do the job properly.

Any recommendations appreciated.

BTM seem to get a good rep on here. Is it best to email or call them?

They are still nearly an hours drive for me though. Anyone know anywhere in Worcester? Apart from the main dealer that is.

Lionel Richie
:eek: thanks guys

i accept e-mails, phone calls, smoke signals, telepathy, just not Pm's or text messages (especially on sundays!)

my phone is on 24hours a day, no one else's is ;)

Honestly, the hour's drive is worth it.

The only thing I'd take it to Hylton for is an MOT (which I am on Wednesday, call me crazy but I still have my "Renault Premiere Warranty" so if anything fails I should be ok on it (apart from tyres etc)), the service Fred provides is more than worth the hour's drive.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
My cambelt auxbelt and waterpump were done at Hylton
Before i bought the car off Alex though

Although he did get 50% off voucher because he bought the car from there:)

I took my car into Hylton to get the rocker cover leak fixed under warranty as Fred had found out when i took it up to him and got pics.

They said it was a oil cannister and prompted to change that, lol. After a year of going back and forth I gave up and found them absolutely useless, they couldnt even diagnose the correct problem nevermind fix it!