ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garages westmids to look at my 182

RenaultSport clio 182
Can anyone point me in the direction of any garages in the west midlands (near wolves, walsall, willenhall etc) that will look at this problem? It's been in and out of reno and last time they didn't even open the bonnet! Has anyone had any experiences of getting someone else to find a problem and then getting it fixed by reno under warrenty?

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Why dont you take it to nick at hillpower he's only swadlincote i live in walsall and can get there in 30 mins,he has the renault clip for diagnosing faults and he has a rolling road

RenaultSport clio 182
Cheers, just had a chat with the bloke there, sounds like what I need. Can't wait to get my car sorted.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
matty w said:
Why dont you take it to nick at hillpower he's only swadlincote i live in walsall and can get there in 30 mins,he has the renault clip for diagnosing faults and he has a rolling road

wheres this in swadlincote?

theres a place in walsall i've used a couple of times , fitting exhaust , viper , stuff
can give u the number if u require.......called sid's tune shop (has rolling road as well )

RenaultSport clio 182
kullycliosport said:
theres a place in walsall i've used a couple of times , fitting exhaust , viper , stuff
can give u the number if u require.......called sid's tune shop (has rolling road as well )

Cheers mate, I'll give them a ring, why not.

Anyone got any experience of fixing stuff like this under warranty? For example if Nick @ hillpower finds the problem, will reno fix it? The problems seem to be narrowed down to a problem with the cat or an mechanical engine problem.

Cheers.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i dont like to **** company's off on the internet but i wouldnt put my mountain bike on his rolling road,i know of a few people who have been there and wouldnt again,plus he isnt gonna know much about a 182,just take it to somewhere who know about them

kullycliosport said:

LOL you paid a garage to fit a viper

lol............me no good at anything , ^^^^^ .

yep that guy defo p1ssed about summert ..:eek:
talk to him .............then get a second opinion if no good :cool:

172 Cup
matty w said:

Where abouts in Walsall are you?

172 Cup
matty w said:
no mate i work for south staffs water repairing leaks digging up roads etc

Nice to meet another Walsall'ite anyway :)

As for your original question/problem I'd get Fred to take a look for you.

172 Cup
kullycliosport said:
chuckery lol.............griff .:eek:

karkiller with prob i think

Says you from where was it?

Originally from Skip Lane area (parents still are) and I doubt you'd be laughing at that ;)

RenaultSport clio 182
I was due to take my car over to Nick @ hillpower for a rolling road test but unfortunatly he isn't too well at the moment. Does anyone have any other recommendations as I'd really like to get my car tested, preferably by someone who can diagnose any problems. Cheers!

RenaultSport clio 182
matty w said:
cant you just wait till nick is better

Matty, I would love Nick to look at it, he gets a lot of respect on here and he's been really helpfull over the phone. He's not sure when he will be back to work though so I was hoping there might be someone else.