ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garthdee Bridge - Aberdeen

The Dark Knight

ClioSport Club Member
Seen a silver 182, looked pretty tidy, was heading towards ASDA, I was heading the opposite direction, spotted you a few times the past few weeks. I was in my Black Gold 182

The Dark Knight

ClioSport Club Member
I seen a silver mk1 V6 yesterday along the south deeside road

There used to be silver mk1 V6 round the corner from my house in Kintore.

Also a tidy blue 182 at my work, a tidy girl drives it, will have to slap a clio sport postcard on the window ha

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Seen that Vee a couple of times on Market St. Never waved or anything though as that was when I had my jeep so he would've been like WTF?! lol

While we are doing the rounds though...

Saw Ecka last week beside Tesco's on Wellington road.

And,

Let Ali out a junction onto Golf road a couple of weeks ago but don't think you realised it was me. The Z4M sounded good though!!

R27, Deep Black
I see quite a few out and about, but theres too many of the things for me to notice whos members, since im still quite new!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Seen that Vee a couple of times on Market St. Never waved or anything though as that was when I had my jeep so he would've been like WTF?! lol

And,

Let Ali out a junction onto Golf road a couple of weeks ago but don't think you realised it was me. The Z4M sounded good though!!

Think i do remember that... Was i drifting? lol

Broken Diesel Megane :(

And,

saw ecka down past the old renault garage on wellington road last week too.