ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave my car and my dads 80k mile muncher a quick clean

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Was bored earlier so decided to clean the cars, I wish I had taken some beofre pics now because they were both filthy! Also, my Dads alloys are wrecked, it is a high mile car and no matter what anyone uses on the wheels they never clean up!

25042009273.jpg

25042009274.jpg

25042009275.jpg

25042009276.jpg

25042009277.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Forfot to ask, does wonder wheels work well or would the wheels need refurbished maybe?

White Sti Hatch
I say you lower it again mate looks mint like that !

But im never happy unless a car is draggin its arse !

RB 182
Clio looks good.

The Wonder Wheels is very acidic so you shouldn't use too much or leave it on for too long.

Yeh I had a few people in the car in that pic. I have made a promise to myself that the front will be even lower for French Car Show and it may even have different wheels on it by then! Going to buy wonder wheels tomorow. The wheels on the Vectra are completely shot anyway so if wonder wheels doesnt work they will be getting a refurb I think (or maybe buy Astra VXR wheels for it).

Cheers for the comments guys.

clio sport ph1 172
what suspension set up you got on there?? i didnt think you could lower the arse end that much on clio's???

V-Maxx coilovers with the help of a few mates seeking shelter in the back of my car, i actually think it was hitting the bump stops!