ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave my cup a bath ..

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Not a massive fan of the sabelt wheel, they all seem to look worn/dirty after a short period of time.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Yes, my fault. I thought i saw standard ones :blush:
:wink:
IMG-20150304-WA0007.jpg

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
You know what. That's easily my favourite clio on here by a margin. So tastefully done and it has enough power to demolish most cars out on the roads. Absolutely love that.

If you were to sell it tomorrow how much would you be asking? It looks in excellent nick (this is a completely hypothetical question, but I'm just intrigued as to what it would be valued at)

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
You know what. That's easily my favourite clio on here by a margin. So tastefully done and it has enough power to demolish most cars out on the roads. Absolutely love that.

If you were to sell it tomorrow how much would you be asking? It looks in excellent nick (this is a completely hypothetical question, but I'm just intrigued as to what it would be valued at)

Thanks, that is some praise as there is a lot of excellent cars on this forum.
Not sure how you would put a price on it but i'm around the 11k mark (including buying the car) and still going .. :hushed:

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Damn. Although it is definitely a one off and it looks to be maintained to an excellent standard. A real credit to you, well done

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
My only dislike is the logo on the steering wheel,but you cleaned her up very well a good wax does make a difference to the paint bling bling

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
That and the fact it had a full re spray bar the roof around 2 months ago :wink:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
hi didnt see the respray bit how much was the respray dont mind me asking,bet you crush most things on the road in that lol

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Brother in law is a painter .. Was around £900 ish and yes it doesn't hang about. Used to have s**t Toyo T1rs and I've seen wheel spin in 4th with them.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
So after an albatross decided to unload on the car I gave it a quick jet wash and dry.
Roof is still the original paint .. light was fading, but it was looking good.
IMAG2171_1.jpg
IMAG2168_1.jpg
IMAG2164.jpg
IMAG2166.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Looks awesome mate. Like said one of the best cars on here. A credit to you mate

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Pro's lower it 15mm over standard, I like the ride on them, I've done the car dropped on its arse thing over the years. For me this is the best of both worlds in terms of looks and comfort.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Love it ! Thanks for your help the other night with the turbo/clutch info.
The blue trendlines look brand new, did you buy them new? Also can you recommend any seat covers if you have any. Also what products do you use for the leather parts.

Noticed on your brembos you have special pins with retaining clips , are they available anywhere.

What audio set up do you have, noticed the nice tweeters. Have you thought about an Alpine SWE 1200 under seat sub as they fit perfectly and stay completely hidden.

Really like the KrystalKleen Blizzard snow foam too.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Love it ! Thanks for your help the other night with the turbo/clutch info.
The blue trendlines look brand new, did you buy them new? Also can you recommend any seat covers if you have any. Also what products do you use for the leather parts.

Noticed on your brembos you have special pins with retaining clips , are they available anywhere.

What audio set up do you have, noticed the nice tweeters. Have you thought about an Alpine SWE 1200 under seat sub as they fit perfectly and stay completely hidden.

Really like the KrystalKleen Blizzard snow foam too.

I have a Alpine F1 7990 head unit with a DLS A5 running RE Audio XXX components and a jl 8w7.
The treadlines are in Excellent condition. I use Autobrite FAB on them.
The bars and pins come with the brackets, there far better than the standard ones

Reactions: Gus

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@Dooby Last question...
what engine mounts to you have and do you get vibrations through the car?

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Vibratechnics .. yes you get vibration but nothing major, a must though on a boosted car so definitely get them mate.

Reactions: Gus