ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaz's Ph1 track project.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Busy/expensive day, today. Bought most of the parts needed to get it track ready.

Sparco buckets
OMP side mounts
TRS harnesses
K-tec stealth & Decat
Odyssey race battery and relocation kit

Might squeeze a bit of work in tomorrow.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Thought you were building this to a tight budget and still splashing out on race battery's and relocation kits. :S

What you still got to get?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'll probably hook up with you at Krispy Kremes next Saturday morning if that suits?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Same cage as this but with only the drivers harness bar fitted.

null-39.jpg

null-38.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Busy wee morning resulting in a roadtrip to collect my seats, subframes, harnesses, K-tec Stealth, decat, Odyssey battery and rear cage. Just as well I've got the X5 haha!

null-42.jpg

null-43.jpg

null-44.jpg

null-41.jpg

null-40.jpg

Front brakes, tyres and fluids and the spending's done!!

172 cup, Impreza P1
Stealths are nowhere near as loud as yozzas so it should be fine. You want a track car to be loud so people here you coming and move over. :rasp:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just put it together now ;)

Whens your first TD?
Hopefully the car should be done in 6 weeks, Morgan. Saying that, it'll take longer haha!
That'll be hideously loud...

That it will!

Why I sold it to him for the new PMS exhaust.

Still no silencer and cat mind but definitely quieter

Stealths are nowhere near as loud as yozzas so it should be fine. You want a track car to be loud so people here you coming and move over. :rasp:

There not that loud, but the droan is mental! I reckon the PMS is louder than a yozza ;)
Who gives a rats arse, it's a track car lol. Drone FTW!!! :D