ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GDi 182 Exhaust

182, Milltek
I'm currently rather tempted by the GDi 182 'zorst.

http://www.greydevilindustries.com/products/product.asp?id=21133

Done a few searches but can't find many opinions on them. Can any proud (or otherwise) owners share their experiences please?

e.g.

sound
boominess on motorway
rattles?
quality issues

They have a good reputation so I'm sure it will be good feedback but just want to be sure.

Also if anyone has a shot of it fitted that would be great.

Even better, if anyone's in the East Anglia area I'd love to come take a look (and listen :cool: ).

:cheers: M

182, Milltek
Thanks Clio-Coby. Yep I've seen the Orbisoud and agree it is very appealing but really don't think I can justify the wedge.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yeah is a lil pricey, I'd go GDI if I was to change mine again, I've got a Magnex and those who have heard it have liked the Sound of it, I love the Slash Cut tailpipes of mine aswell :D, Always in Norwich if you ever wanna look and listen

Nimbus Megane R26
Would have to have a screw loose to pay that kinda money for an orbisound imo. I got a second hand miltek on mine and does the job, and for what i paid for it i cant complain!

Id get either miltek or BTB if any second hand ones come up as i dont think BTB are making anymore unless theres a groupbuy. They can make them custom but cost quite abit more than a groupbuy..

RB clio 182
I've heard it on the demo car and its sounds very good. Not too boomy as they have designed it not to be boomy and looks almost like standard which is great. The demo car is fitted with a decat so Im not sure what it would sound like without but it would definately be my choice of exhaust if I wasn't saving for a house at the minute.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
I've heard it on the demo car and its sounds very good. Not too boomy as they have designed it not to be boomy and looks almost like standard which is great. The demo car is fitted with a decat so Im not sure what it would sound like without but it would definately be my choice of exhaust if I wasn't saving for a house at the minute.

its quieter with a cat.... but not much