ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GDI/piper exhaust

GDI'd Clio 182
Hey guys, just wondering where i could order a GDI exhaust. Any websites or other information cos I live abroad. Thanks, all feedback appreciated. does any1 have a video of it on a 182?

mini cooper (RIP 172)
mini is sittin in my livin roon waitin for the sports cat to come;)

you might get in on the group buy if u ask very very nicely:eek:

GDI'd Clio 182
Hehe thanks Rob, i ordered mine through the website cos i live abroad so just thought doing it through the website makes things faster

172 cup
does any body have a vid of ths exhaust im thinking of gettin one id just like to hear it 1st

GDI'd Clio 182
mini is sittin in my livin roon waitin for the sports cat to come;)

you might get in on the group buy if u ask very very nicely:eek:

Hey Rob, what happened? did you install the exhaust? Alot of people want to know how it sounds like

mini cooper (RIP 172)
sorry but stil waitin for the sports cat:eek: will ring gdi 2mora 2 see whe i will be gettin it;)

think gdi have been very busy with the fcs but now thats over...... i want my cat:rasp:

GDI'd Clio 182
sorry but stil waitin for the sports cat:eek: will ring gdi 2mora 2 see whe i will be gettin it;)

think gdi have been very busy with the fcs but now thats over...... i want my cat:rasp:

I want my GDI exhaust. Cant wait for it. I ordered it already through the website but im not sure about the status of my order

GDI'd Clio 182
Just spoke to a lady from GDI and was told that my exhaust is in stock and will be shipped tomorow, cant wait for it to get here

GDI'd Clio 182
Just spoke to Becky at GDI today, hopefully the exhaust will be shipped out of England today. Thanks alot Becky for your help. cant wait to get the exhaust fixed on the car

GDI'd Clio 182
it was really cheap for some reason, GDI uses a shipping company that ships out cargo so it takes a longer time, but its only about 30 quid.

I was in Dubai last weekend btw, had a blast as usual.

mini cooper (RIP 172)

cat still been made:dapprove: but should have it next week:D

titanic killer
Gettin mine fitted at GDI on friday afternoon so ill put up a pic and vid clip if i gat the chance,cant wait

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Your kidding Shawi?? That's very good. Dubai is a funny place to ship to, very expensive for some reason?!

GDI'd Clio 182
Just spoke to GDI, they had both good and bad news, good news is i should be getting my exhaust around sunday or monday. Bad news is that i was charged around 300 quid for shipping. OUUCCHH!! but theres nothing i could do about it could i :p

Dubai182: the shipping didnt turn out to be cheap after all

GDI'd Clio 182
i visit England 3 times a yr mate, my sis lives in London, i wont just go for a couple of days, ide rather stay there for a month, so i think having it shipped is still the best idea. and i live in the middle east. so its not as close as other places

GDI'd Clio 182
Nightmare trying to drive from Bahrain to UK, too many visas etc required.

hahah, I dont think its possible for me to actually drive all the way, the easiest is getting on a plane which would take me about 6 hours only to get to London

GDI'd Clio 182
recieved it this morning, happy and shocked at the same time, recieved it before i even managed to get a tracking number. but its good news. im gona install it tom morning, ill try to post a video as well. :cool:

Thanks so much Bex for putting up with me. I appreciate it

GDI'd Clio 182
I cant today mate, i made an appointment for tom morning, its the best place to do it in Bahrain, so i can wait u know, ill be sure to post up videos and pics.

MKV Golf GTi (240bhp)
i dont get it, i ordered my GDI exhaust over 3 weeks ago, and has still not arrived at GDI, but shawi who lives in Bahrain gets his before me

how does that make sense?

im getting really tired of this wait

GDI'd Clio 182
i dont get it, i ordered my GDI exhaust over 3 weeks ago, and has still not arrived at GDI, but shawi who lives in Bahrain gets his before me

how does that make sense?

im getting really tired of this wait

I ordered mine through the website, it took about 2 weeks to get here, did u do it through the group buy??

ITB'd Ph1 172
his is a 182 system (not the 172) that was already in stock at Piper.

the rest of the systems are confirmed for next week,