ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear Selector problems??

Renault 5 GT Turbo
I hope i have the right section.... sorry if i havent.

Basically when i move my gearstick far left and up i get reverese....(with out lfting the reverse selector up.

When i go for what would normally be 3rd i get first, 4th i get 2nd, 5 i get 3rd, imagion there is a 6 and i get 4th... and if i push right to the very right as possible i get 5th....

IS there a quick what off moving it over so i can get the normal postions and use the lift up for reverese??

ValverInBits
I hope i have the right section.... sorry if i havent.

Basically when i move my gearstick far left and up i get reverese....(with out lfting the reverse selector up.

When i go for what would normally be 3rd i get first, 4th i get 2nd, 5 i get 3rd, imagion there is a 6 and i get 4th... and if i push right to the very right as possible i get 5th....

IS there a quick what off moving it over so i can get the normal postions and use the lift up for reverese??

Sounds like the linkage is bent/needs realigning/needs adjustment although i've never heard of this before.