ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear stick extension, anyone tried one?

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
image_04b2d5e8-8d5a-47db-8c2a-881d68c46d39_2048x2048.jpg

Has anyone tried one like this^? This one is £65 (https://www.wearelikewise.com/collections/extensions/products/the-suzuka-direct-thread) You can find similar on eBay for around £20.

Common on modified Japanese cars but it may cure clio gear stick issue. I know I'd love mine to be further back and raised higher and scenic shifter set-ups are becoming increasingly more difficult to find.

182 Turbo
looks nice, theres not many aftermarket options for the clio i suppose its mainly because of the lift up reverse, you'd have to modify something like that.
It probably could be done though

also iirc the stem on the clio isnt threaded , the knob is like glued on and just pulls off

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
Had a mate who had one in an EK4, if you dont mind having to swing the shifter from the rear seats through your head unit on a 4th to 5th change then they're alright height wise. They just massively increase the throw